Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Best


Finally a race photo that actually looks like I'm doing something that resembles running. This is from the Nike Bastille Day 5k that Jess, Jill and I ran a couple of weeks ago.
Below is a link to a chat with Alan Webb, the 24 year old American who recently broke the American record for the mile.

The interview with him after the race fired me up a bit so I thought you would enjoy it too.

http://www.flocasts.com/flotrack/coverage.php?c=69&id=4443

Be the best you can be and I'll try to do the same.

I have a lot of work to do but plan to get it done day-by-day.


3 comments:

Deb said...

That's a keeper! Maybe a good Christmas card to boot?! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lookin good daddyo!

Soapin' Cindy said...

Nice legs there Sam! Did I ever tell you that bald men drive me nuts? ;-)